Rubiks Digital (then Rubik’s Solutions) was founded in April 2013 as a development house focusing on emerging mobile technologies. To gain traction, experience, and connections, the team behind Rubik’s Solutions was actively taking part in a variety of product development competitions and got high results from each of them:
- In 2013, Rubik’s Solutions team became Favourite Of The Audience and got the Second Place in Garage48 EMT Appmillionaire Camp 2013 in Tallinn, Estonia.
- In 2014, Rubik’s Solutions team got the Microsoft Special Prize in Garage48 Minsk, Belarus.
- In 2014, Rubik’s Solutions Game Development Team got the first place in IGDA Game Jam 2014 – Less is More.
- In 2015, Rubik’s Solutions team got the Second Place and Special Price on e-Residency Garage48 in Vormsi island, Estonia.
- In 2019, Rubiks Digital team got the Favourite of the Audience Award in Digital Nation Hackathon in Vormsi island, Estonia.
From the very beginning, the strength of the founding team has been in the integration between technology and business and so in 2015 the company made a strategic decision to leave out development and focus on project management. Choosing the outsourcing partners based on specific project needs and client interest enabled the agency to become free from technical barriers and extend its scope of business.
Today, our holding company Rubiks Digital includes three portfolio startup companies, a technical school in SE Asia, innovation center for the public sector and consulting business focusing primarily on helping large companies succeed with their digital and innovation projects. Although having a strong technical background, our team has become a valuable partner for corporations with out-of-the-box creative innovation strategies and training programs.
Rubiks Digital has built a unique value proposition to its clients by combining the strong practical experience of technical architectures, project management and startups with sympathy and understanding of corporate culture and leadership.
Our management team is originally from “the most advanced digital society in the world” – Estonia. The only country in the world that is fully operational in the cloud. Born in such an inspiring environment, it is easy to see the future – the future where things just work, everywhere. We consider it our privilege, as well as our obligation to bring similar kind of simplicity and ease of operating to every person in the world. Whether it is through government services, private companies or startups – what truly inspires us is the ultimate goal to make people’s lives meaningful.