Erik Ehasoo is a recognised public speaker, an Innovation Adviser, Practical Futurist and a founder of Rubiks Digital. He is a creative mind working with corporations, governments, and startups to help them grow with digital innovation.
Our innovation workshops that are led by Erik Ehasoo (Discovery, Design Sprint & Hackathon), include at least one of his well-known innovation talks. These talks can also be requested separately.
His innovation talk series include three lectures around innovation – Innovation Leadership, Creativity and 8 Technology Trends Shaping our Future. Each talk is about 1,5 hours long (including Q&A).
"Erik knows, what he says and it was catchy. He added some fun to the session, too." Steve
How to keep up with constant change and prepare for disruptive transformation? How to manage innovation? How to secure your market position for the long run?
In this educational and entertaining presentation, Erik Ehasoo will share his experience and knowledge on digital innovation - how he has used strategic innovation in building his company and startups.
In this lecture you will learn:
- How Startups create disruptive innovation.
- Best development practices for different innovation projects.
- Practical ways to classify and understand innovation.
- How to build an innovation culture.
- How to lead innovation personally.
- Real-life Case Studies and failures from Erik's companies.
- Who is stronger - a spider or a wasp?
"Simple real-life explanations, ideal timing (not too long). I've studied Innovation Management so it was familiar but I definitely got several good ideas that I'll share with my team." Majgrit
8 Megatrends to Change the Way We Live
In this inspiring, yet entertaining presentation, Erik Ehasoo will share the 8 biggest global trends to change our lives in the upcoming 10 years.
He will also share his thoughts on how each of those trends could potentially turn against us and destroy us!
- Are we going to have mass unemployment due to automation or massive lack of workforce due to the changing demographics?
- Is Europe going to survive climate change?
- Are we still going to have Facebook in ten years?
This talk will help you survive and thrive the vast changes bound to happen during the upcoming decade.
"Very easy to follow, sharp and to the point, covered many areas, got some interesting ideas. Also liked the stage presence and jokes :)" Kadri
Are you using your full potential? Is your business staying ahead? Are you struggling to solve the challenges ahead of you?
In this inspiring and entertaining presentation, Erik Ehasoo will share his own story of re-discovering creativity, how he built a more satisfying life with creative thinking and how he used creativity strategically to build his career and business.
During the lecture you will learn:
- The five key methods to discover and open your creativity
- How to boost innovation and use creativity for your business goals
- The tools to enhance your career and life with creative thinking.
- How creativity works and what it is.
"Good structure, a lot of personal stories to illustrate ideas. Loved the creativity exercise. Learned to have some routines that support my creativity." Birgit
Smart Innovation© Workshop
A powerful workshop for the leading innovation team to create real business value and growth in 7 days.
Innovation Discovery Workshop
Our most creative workshop for the true explorers - discover your most creative ideas and innovation opportunities with this Discovery workshop.Read more